Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Kevin's Life


My name is Kevin Reinhardt, i turned 19 in December and i was born in New Jersey. I've been in Minnesota for a total of 8 or 9 years but have moved around a lot when i was a kid. I only stayed in New Jersey for about 5 or 6 months until i moved to Maryland where my only memory from then was falling down the stairs in my walker, thankfully landing on a bunch of pillows, i believe god then decided i was to live in this world. I then moved to Plymouth, Minnesota when i was around 4 or 5 up until my 5th grade year when we decided to move back to the east coast. We moved to the state of New Hampshire that i enjoyed a lot up until we again moved back to Minnesota, ironically back into the same neighborhood and i have been here, in Minnesota ever since.

No comments: