Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Semester so far

So far, this semester has been a lot more work than last semester. I was only taking 13 credits prior to this semester and one of my classes was completely online. I usually only had to do about 5 or 6 hours of work/studying every week and now i find myself doing about 4 hours of work a day. Today is finally a relief since i don't have anything to do today and i can get back to my Halo 3 needs. I also find myself reading a lot more this semester with not only The Zookeepers Wife, and other studying materials but also with the book i bought a couple weeks ago called A Scanner Darkly. I'm actually liking this semester a little more since my friends always had homework to do and constantly called me lazy when now i constantly have things to do and shifting to this type of school schedule i know will help me in the long run.

No comments: